In Lourdes Salmerón Porcel we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
- User Information
Lourdes Salmerón Porcel is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, for which you are provided with the following processing information:
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
We process the data of interested parties for the management and development of communications (contacting users, resolving queries, commercial promotion, sending newsletters, managing company profiles on social networks, etc.) as well as to provide the services requested and carry out our activity.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of collection mentioned above, as well as the different processing purposes described above, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information system are:
- Identifying data.
- E-mail addresses.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for as long as we maintain a relationship with you as a customer or other data subject; as long as you do not request its deletion; or as long as there is a legal provision or requirement to retain it.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring its confidentiality.
In the case of data provided in connection with a job search, if they are not of interest to the company, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data may be due to the performance of a commercial, commercial, employment, etc. contract to which the data subject is a party.
Another legal basis for the processing of your data is informed consent in the case of other processing such as, for example: website contact form, participation in the company's social media profiles, and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action on the part of the data subject is a prerequisite.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data of the interested parties will not be communicated to any third party, unless legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time ask us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
- Accessing your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any personal data that you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by THE ENTITIES, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep the data for which you have requested restriction of processing for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by us to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing your data unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. http://www.aepd.es
We inform you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data by any of the following means:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information by telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to sending only communications that we consider to be of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and renounce the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.